Family Night in the Park
Live Music, Movie, Food, KidZone
Bring the family, a group of friends, or fly solo as you enjoy live music, dinner, cold drinks, KidZone & a movie under the stars! Admission is FREE. Blankets & lawn chairs are encouraged.
Please note, in the interest of public safety, if wind speed exceeds 15 mph, the screen must be deflated until it is safe to resume the movie.
Saturday, May 30, 2020
upgrade your experience
with our VIP Cabana
Live Music by Cover Down
Movie under the stars!
- List of concessions coming soon!
Beer, wine & non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase!
Free Parking & Handicap Parking at Metro Square Business Park (12300 Ford Road) – Corner of Ford Road and Villa Creek. Click HERE for a map of parking location
Ride in on the Trails of Farmers Branch – there is bicycle parking inside the gates.
Or go green and ride DART to the event! The Farmers Branch Historical Park is a few hundred yards south of the event grounds.
No Outside Alcohol will be allowed at this event – food and non-alcoholic beverages will be allowed
Items not allowed inside the gate:
- Pets, except service animals
- Alcohol (not permitted to enter or leave event grounds)
- Illegal drugs
- Hazardous Materials
- Canopies or Pop-Up Tents
- Skate boards, Roller Blades, In-Line Skates and Bicycles
- Golf Carts and ATV’s
- Unauthorized sales, solicitations and distributions
- Chair Rental Available: $3 per chair
The City of Farmers Branch strives to make sure our outdoor events are ADA accessible.
ADA Facilities- Farmers Branch Historical Park
Free, limited ADA parking is available near the festival grounds at 12300 Ford Road. Parking is on a first come, first served basis. For our Bloomin’ Bluegrass Festival and Independence Day Celebration, the city does provide an ADA golf cart to shuttle patrons from this parking area.
- Service Animals
Persons with disabilities and their service animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at City of Farmers Branch events.
The Festival grounds are wheelchair accessible, but please be aware that this is a large venue with great distances between stages and event areas. Accessible restrooms are located inside The Ladonia House located on the main brick path.
- While at an event if you have a disability and require an accommodation, please locate event staff. Requests will be addressed as reasonably and quickly as possible.
- Prior to an event/festival, accommodation requests for persons with disabilities should be made at least 14 days in advance by contacting the City of Farmers Branch at email@example.com or via phone at 972-919-2631.
- Individuals needing to schedule assistance with DART Paratransit please contact DART directly at 214-515-7272 or click here: https://www.dart.org/riding/paratransitbookingform.asp