Looking for a quick weekend trip away? Leave the planning up to us – just get yourself here to enjoy fun, food and entertainment in the heart of the DFW metroplex.
Farmers Branch is the perfect jumping off spot to discover the entire metroplex. The light rail takes you straight to downtown Dallas where you can explore the country’s largest Arts District, take in a concert, or watch a Dallas Stars hockey game.
Whether your taste buds prefer Asian Fusion, traditional Mexican or down-home barbecue, our flourishing restaurant scene has something for everyone. While you are here belly up to on of our independent restaurants to dine on flavor-forward dishes, sample a local craft brew or sip on a frozen margarita.
YOUR WEEKEND ITINERARY
- Breakfast at the hotel! (after sleeping in!) Leave the cooking to the professionals this weekend!
- Eat like a local! We have a lot of choose from! Roots Southern Table, Starwood Cafe, Cattleack BBQ & Nuevo Leon are all a must try!
- Grab a drink at one of our breweries: ODD Muse or Breaking Brew Meadery
- Check out the Firehouse Theatre to see a play in a historic Fire Station!
- When staying in Farmers Branch you are in the heart of DFW – only about 15 minutes from everything DFW has to offer!
TOP REASONS TO STAY IN FARMERS BRANCH
Here are just a few of the reasons you should stay in Farmers Branch…
We have the best hotels in the best location for your couples getaway!