Looking for some stress-free family fun? Leave the planning up to us – just get yourself here to enjoy fun, food and entertainment in the heart of the DFW metroplex!
Our small-town turned big-city-suburb captivates history buffs, nature lovers, active families and foodies alike. The year-round entertainment, miles of hike and bike trails, thriving culinary scene, and enough active family activities to wear out the most energetic of little ones! We are glad you are here to discover all Farmers Branch has to offer!
YOUR WEEKEND ITINERARY
- Breakfast at the hotel! Leave the cooking to the professions this weekend (yes, mom deserves a break too)
- Get out & explore at one of our many parks! We think you and the fam will love the John F. Burke Nature Preserve
- Make memories at our water park, The Farmers Branch Frog Pond, when it’s warm enough of course!
- Eat like a local! We have a lot of choose from! Roots Southern Table, Starwood Cafe, Cattleack BBQ & Nuevo Leon are all a must try!
- Grab a drink at one of our 3 breweries: ODD Muse, Cedar Creek Brewhouse and Eatery & Breaking Brew Meadery
- Go have some family fun at Obstacle Warriors
- Ice Skate year round at the Farmers Branch StarCenter
- Check out the Firehouse Theatre to see a play in a historic Fire Station!
- When staying in Farmers Branch you are in the heart of DFW so only about 15 minutes from everything DFW has to offer!
TOP REASONS TO STAY IN FARMERS BRANCH
Here are just a few of the reasons you should stay in Farmers Branch…
We have the best hotels in the best location for your Family Playcation!