SPORTS TOURNAMENT WEEKEND
Looking for some stress-free fun in between the games? Leave the planning up to us – just get yourself here to enjoy fun, food and entertainment in the heart of the DFW metroplex!
Our small-town turned big-city-suburb captivates history buffs, nature lovers, active families and foodies alike. The year-round entertainment, miles of hike and bike trails, thriving culinary scene, and enough active family activities to wear out the most energetic of little ones! We are glad you are here to discover all Farmers Branch has to offer!
YOUR WEEKEND ITINERARY
- Breakfast at the hotel! Leave the cooking to the professions this weekend (yes, mom deserves a break too) and power up before the big game!
- In between games, get out & explore at one of our many parks! We think you and the fam will love the John F. Burke Nature Preserve or Gussie Watterworth Park.
- Make memories at our water park, The Farmers Branch Frog Pond!
- Eat like a local! We have a lot of choose from! Roots Southern Table, Starwood Cafe, Cattleack BBQ & Nuevo Leon are all a must try!
- Does sister or brother need an activity? Go have some family fun at Obstacle Warriors
- When staying in Farmers Branch you are in the heart of DFW so only about 15 minutes from everything DFW has to offer! The world is your oyster!
TOP REASONS TO STAY IN FARMERS BRANCH
Here are just a few of the reasons you should stay in Farmers Branch…
We have the best hotels in the best location for you!