AT THE FARMERS BRANCH HISTORICAL PARK
Contact us for rates on your special date!
• Parking is free and is limited to a capacity of 59 cars. Space is provided inside the park. No parking is allowed on pathways.
• The City of Farmers Branch is not responsible for weather and recommends having a back up plan for outdoor functions, including rental of an indoor facility like the Dodson House. Refunds will not be given if indoor facilities are rented but not used.
• Use of tacks, staples, tape or adhesives of any kind is prohibited.
• Open flames, including candles, are not permitted.
• Rice and confetti are prohibited. However, birdseed may be thrown outside.
• Renter is responsible for all set up and clean up.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the structure.
• Rental of the grounds and its facilities does not mean exclusive use of the entire Historical Park.
Reservations for the next calendar year will be taken beginning on the first Monday in August of the current year starting at 8 a.m.
The Rental Policy in its entirety is available at the Historical Park. Please make an appointment to view structures and/or submit paperwork.
For more information about having your special event at the Farmers Branch Historical Park, email.