AT THE FARMERS BRANCH HISTORICAL PARK
Wedding and/or Reception
• $400 deposit
• $1,800 for 6 hours
• $200 per hour for additional hours
• Includes any combination of the following if available:
1890s Church – Capacity 75 to 100 people
1937 Dodson House – 1354 sq. feet with 350 sq. foot patio
Gazebo and/or Grounds
Rental of the Historical Park does not mean exclusive use of the facilities and grounds.
A $30 per hour fee will be deducted from all deposits for reservations taking place before or after the Historical Park’s hours of operation.
50% discount on Wedding/Reception rates if utilizing $1,000 in Farmers Branch hotel/motel usage (room nights, room rental and/or catering)
Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding Shower, Anniversary Party, Baby Shower, Birthday Party, Family Reunion, Meeting and Memorial Service:
• $200 deposit for 1 structure/grounds
• $200 per hour/2 hour minimum
• $300 deposit for 2 or more structures and use of the Park grounds
• $300 per hour/2 hour minimum
• $200 deposit
• $100 per hour/2 hour minium for 1 structure
The following complimentary services are available to guests with a paid reservation:
• One-hour rehearsal
• Use of Park grounds for engagement or bridal photos. Photo shoot must be scheduled in advance.
• Parking is free and is limited to a capacity of 59 cars. Space is provided inside the park. No parking is allowed on pathways.
• The City of Farmers Branch is not responsible for weather and recommends having a back up plan for outdoor functions, including rental of an indoor facility like the Dodson House. Refunds will not be given if indoor facilities are rented but not used.
• Use of tacks, staples, tape or adhesives of any kind is prohibited.
• Open flames, including candles, are not permitted.
• Rice and confetti are prohibited. However, birdseed may be thrown outside.
• Renter is responsible for all set up and clean up.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the structure.
• Rental of the grounds and its facilities does not mean exclusive use of the entire Historical Park.
Reservations for the next calendar year will be taken beginning on the first Monday in August of the current year starting at 8 a.m.
The Rental Policy in its entirety is available at the Historical Park. Please make an appointment to view structures and/or submit paperwork.
For more information about having your special event at the Farmers Branch Historical Park, email.